Anchorage Flightseeing Safari
Take an Anchorage flightseeing safari and experience Anchorage and Alaska from above. Depending on the weather and mountain conditions, your pilot will choose the most scenic and interesting flightseeing option for you. One option is to soar above the Chugach Mountains, the dramatic backdrop to Anchorage, Alaska. These stunning peaks rise abruptly from the shores of Turnagain Arm and Cook Inlet, extending 300 miles across thick hemlock-spruce forests and rugged Alaska mountains. Another option is to explore Cook Inlet, Turnagain Arm or Knik Arm, spotting for Belugas or moose. Rest assured, we’ll take you for a sea plane adventure which will show you a new view.
This is a summer only float plane trip!
Flight Pattern: On this 1/2-hour Anchorage flightseeing tour with Rust’s Flying Service, we explore Anchorage and the western front of the Chugach Mountains (A.K.A., Anchorage’s mammoth backyard).
The Anchorage Flightseeing Safari Experience
- Get a unique perspective of Anchorage, nestled peacefully between the Chugach Mountains and Cook Inlet.
- Spot Dall sheep clinging to steep rocky slopes
- Watch for beluga whales chasing the tide into Turnagain Arm.
- Hear fascinating Alaska facts relayed by an experienced and interesting Alaska bush pilot.
2013 Rates: $100 per person (1/2 hour)
Please note: Flight times may vary. * Effective immediately, a 3% transportation tax will be collected on all flights.
Your Anchorage Flightseeing Safari Tour includes:
- A window seat and 2-way headset
- Rich knowledge (and personality) of an Alaska bush pilot
- Rust’s meticulous attention to comfort and safety
- Courtesy shuttle from Anchorage airport and many Anchorage hotels
Why Choose Rust’s for your Anchorage Flightseeing Tour?
- Family-owned and operated since 1963
- Unsurpassed safety record
- Solid reputation in Alaska
- Locally-named "Best Alaska Flightseeing Service" and “Best Alaska Air Taxi”
- Simply put, there is no comparable way to experience the grandeur of Alaska.
Give us a call toll free at 1-800-544-2299 to hear more about the Chugach Mountain Flightseeing experience from a member of our crew. Ready to go? You can make a reservation request online.