Denali Flightseeing Tours to Mt. McKinley
Soar to new heights on our intimate, 3-hour Discover Denali Flightseeing Tour. Our Denali flightseeing tours feature an experienced Alaska bush pilot who loves to share Alaska’s most inaccessible and spectacularly-wild settings. This is one of our most popular tours.
Flight pattern: Depart Lake Hood, Anchorage’s lively seaplane airport, traverse the flatlands across Cook Inlet, spotting for moose and beluga whales, depending on the time of year and weather, and follow the ragged spine of the Alaska Range with its massive walls of rock and ice to the crowning jewel, Mount McKinley. The photo stop landing location varies seasonally and is dependent on weather.
At a formidable 20,320 feet tall, Mt. McKinley is the centerpiece of Denali National Park. On a Denali flightseeing tour with Rust’s, you will get the best view!
The Denali Flightseeing Tour Experience
- Fly over vast Alaska wilderness untouched by modern man
- Look down upon Mt. McKinley, North America’s tallest mountain
- See where climbers summit McKinley’s massive south face
- Chase the ebb and flow of ancient glacial ice
- Marvel at Ruth Glacier, a 40-mile-long glacier that flows through the granite-walled Great Gorge – the world’s deepest trench
- Spot cascading icefalls and plummeting avalanches
- Soar above open alpine tundra and glacier-fed, braided rivers
- Watch for moose, bear, swans and the occasional wolf or coyote
- NEW -Make a landing on a remote lake or stop in Talkeetna before returning to Anchorage. The choice of location depends on weather conditions and winter/summer seasons.
2013 Rates: $385 per person (3 hours)
Please note: Flight times may vary.* Effective immediately, a 3% transportation tax will be collected on all flights.
Your Denali Flightseeing Tour to McKinley includes:
- A window seat and 2-way headset
- Rich knowledge (and personality) of an Alaska bush pilot
- Rust’s meticulous attention to comfort and safety
- Transfers from Anchorage airport and hotels
Why Choose Rust’s for your Denali Flightseeing Tour?
- Family-owned and operated since 1963
- 45 years of Denali flightseeing experience
- Unsurpassed safety record
- Solid reputation in Alaska
- Locally-named "Best Alaska Flightseeing Service" and “Best Alaska Air Taxi”
- Simply put, there is no comparable way to experience the grandeur of Alaska.
Give us a call toll free at 1-800-544-2299 to hear mor about the Denali flightseeing experience from a member of our crew. Ready to go? You can make a reservation request online.