The Cessna 206 is a very versatile aircraft in our fleet that you may see on floats, wheels, or skis. Its high wing design makes it ideal for scenic flights and its large cargo doors allow us to haul bulky loads in and out of the Alaskan wilderness with ease.
- Fishing Trips
The Continental IO-520 is a six-cylinder, fuel-injected, horizontally-opposed 520 cubic inch engine rated at 300 horsepower.
- Maximum Seating: 5 passengers
- Cruising Speed: 115 knots (132 mph)
- Maximum Payload: 1005 pounds
- Maximum Range: 720 miles (varies with required fuel)
- Cruise Speed: 120 knots (138 miles per hour)